IT Consulting On: Network Setup, Managed IT Services, Network Support & Maintenance, Data backup, Disaster Recovery and So On.
IT consultanting is an individual person or company that provides IT advice, IT guidelines and a IT road map for sourcing, utilizing and managing IT assets and resources like Network, Server, Printers, Databack Backup, Disaster Recovery Plan, Managed IT Services, replacing old network systems to building new network systems etc. An IT consultant provides organizations with best practices for using IT solutions and services for their business objectives and in solving their problems.
- 24/7 monitoring through ITeamCentral Network Monitoring
- Unlimited remote and onsite support and maintenance services
- Priority call response (maximum 3 hour during normal office hours)
- Data Backup Management, Team Email Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Asset management (i.e. software license renewals, HW contract management, ISP/domain management and warranty administration)
- Proactive maintenance of all identified items (i.e. patch management, firmware updates and application updates)
- Comprehensive regular reporting
- Virtual CIO – we act as your CIO
- Providing strong service management through best practices
- Maximizing network availability
- Perform regular security reviews
- Fully managed server and cloud hosting services
A cloud service is any service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. An examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, web hosting, Web-based e-mail services, hosted office suites (word, excel, powerpoint etc) and document collaboration services, database processing, managed technical support services and more.